DR. PINESETT'S PROGRAMS
Going beyond mentorship to provide high-level courses and coaching for students and premeds. I’ve been transforming lives with my innovative and fool-proof strategies for almost 20 years!
The 5 Pillars of Studying Less & Getting Better Grades
No tips and tricks! This is a complete system for studying smart that will reduce your stress and transform you into an efficient, independent and completely unstoppable student.
Works for High School, College, Grad School, and even Med School!
Dominate Premed Coaching
The Dominate Premed Coaching Program is about leveling the playing field and making accurate, effective and trustworthy advising affordable for all premeds!
Wouldn’t it be awesome to have clear, expert instruction on exactly what you need to do and how you can do it faster and better than every other premed?
Successful Student 21 Day Mindset Makeover
How to Double Your Study Efficiency
Stop wasting time and start getting the grades you want! This course is the 1st Pillar of my 5 Pillars study system. It focuses on eliminating "study barriers" so that you can avoid procrastination and increase your focus and consistency.LEARN MORE!
How to Dominate The MCAT Without an Expensive Prep Class
I got tired of getting emails from students everyday who were either too broke to buy an over-priced prep class or who already bought one but weren’t getting the results they wanted. So, I used my studying expertise to develop the ultimate independent MCAT studying system. More effective, more affordable MCAT prep!LEARN MORE!
How to Dominate the Med School Application & Personal Statement
Learn my proven, step-by-step application system for crafting the perfect personal statement and an impactful application that will stand out from the pack!
I am a former strategic consultant to The Princeton Review's admissions counseling department and this course gives you the top application expert on-demand so you can submit your application confidently and successfully!LEARN MORE!
How to Dominate The Medical School Interview
The interview is the last hurdle standing between you and med school. Unfortunately, most premeds have never had a serious interview and consequently are anxious and unsure. This course will boost your confidence by teaching you how to build rapport, talk about yourself persuasively and take control of any interview. Stop stressing and secure your medical school acceptance!LEARN MORE!
No Excuses, Just Dominate!
About Dr. Pinesett
Award-winning educator, highly sought-after speaker, and noted authority on student productivity.
For over 15 years, I have been helping students transform their lives. Before establishing my own company, I worked for numerous well-established programs including serving as:
- Director of the University of California Irvine’s (UCI) Alliance for Minority Participation Summer Science Academy
- Representative at Stanford School of Medicine’s Committee on Curriculum and Academic Policy
- MCAT Instructor and Curriculum Contributor at Stanford University’s Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education
- Strategic Consultant to The Princeton Review’s Admissions Counseling Department
Education & Training
- University of California, Irvine: BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Minor in Business Management
- University of California, Los Angeles: Masters in Public Health
- Stanford University School of Medicine: Medical Degree (top 5% of class)
- University of California, San Diego: Anesthesia Residency