Total Premed Transformation (TPT)
EVERYTHING you need to dominate every facet of premed, craft the ultimate application, and get into the medical school of your dreams!
15+ years of experience:
Stanford Medical School Graduate (top 5%)
Director of the UCI CSS Academy
MCAT Instructor at Stanford University’s COEDME
Strategic Consultant to The Princeton Review’s Admissions Department
Less than half of all med school applicants gain acceptance!!
Why? Because most pre-meds rely on superficial, questionable advice. They spend hours and hours in premed forums only to end up with superficial guidance or partial answers that leave them unsatisfied, uncertain and extremely frustrated. As a result of never learning what medical schools are looking for, they sleepwalk through college, make poor choices, waste time in meaningless extra-curricular activities and are left with a generic, average and unappealing application that results in rejection.
Don’t Let This Happen to You!
I, myself, almost fell victim to this. I was the first person in my family to pursue medical school. In fact, neither one of my parents even graduated from college and it made me feel like I didn’t belong. I was too self-conscious to say I didn’t know how to get to medical school, so I just ran around trying to imitate what everyone else was doing. By the end of my freshman year, my college counselor told me I would never get into any medical school EVER because I was average, and average students don’t get into medical school!
Her words stung, but they made me realize that if I kept stumbling aimlessly through premed I was never going to become a doctor. I started going to every premed conference I could find, but all the “experts” kept repeating empty statements like:
❌ Volunteering is important
❌ Research is important
❌ Good Grades are important
❌ Clinical Experience is important
❌ The MCAT is important
❌ Leadership is important
This was to me, as I’m sure it is for you, all obvious. Of course all of those things are important.
The real question was HOW do I actually do all those things, do them well, and then convince medical schools that my premed experiences were unique and better than the other 50,000 applicants?
I worked hard and was able to establish an amazing network of true medical school insiders who cared enough about me to share the unfiltered truth about medical school admissions. I developed an unconventional plan for premed domination, and I executed it to perfection.
I ended up getting into my top choice, Stanford Medical School (1.7% acceptance rate), and I’ve been able to spend almost 2 decades helping students do the same in multiple roles, even serving as the lead consultant to The Princeton Review’s Admissions Counseling Department and helping them develop their admissions coaching program.
The TPT is about leveling the playing field and making accurate, effective and trustworthy advising affordable for all premeds!
Wouldn’t it be awesome to have clear, expert instruction on exactly what you need to do and how you can do it faster and better than every other premed?
I’m the premed coach you have been looking for and this program is the solution you need! Unlike the bozos you’ve encountered elsewhere, I go beyond just vagaries, beyond just lists of requirements to give you actionable strategy that you can’t find anywhere else, which means you can make yourself a must-have candidate and do it with way less stress and wasted time.
- This program is NOT about the WHAT of pre-med as most books, courses and forums have this information readily available.
- This program IS about HOW you can simultaneously live your passions and efficiently exceed medical school requirements!
- This program IS about eliminating information overload and the premed angst you may be feeling by providing clear, concise guidance on HOW you can dominate premed.
- This program WILL show you how to do so in your own unique way that makes premed fun and also makes you stand out to medical schools.
This program includes live coaching with me and dozens of hours of easy-to-follow, high-impact, on-demand lectures that cover everything you need to become a rockstar premed and get into med school!CHECK OUT A SAMPLE FROM A LIVE COACHING SESSION!
About Dr. Pinesett
Award-winning educator, highly sought-after speaker, and noted authority on student productivity.
For over 15 years, I have been helping students transform their lives. Before establishing my own company, I worked for numerous well-established programs including serving as:
- Director of the University of California Irvine’s (UCI) Alliance for Minority Participation Summer Science Academy
- Representative at Stanford School of Medicine’s Committee on Curriculum and Academic Policy
- MCAT Instructor and Curriculum Contributor at Stanford University’s Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education
- Strategic Consultant to The Princeton Review’s Admissions Counseling Department
Education & Training
- University of California, Irvine: BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Minor in Business Management
- University of California, Los Angeles: Masters in Public Health
- Stanford University School of Medicine: Medical Degree (top 5% of class)
- University of California, San Diego: Anesthesia Residency
Innovative Premed and Application System -
The core of the TPT are my transformative courses. I have developed an unmatched expertise in all things premed and the medical school application and have broken down this expertise into easy-to-follow, highly effective systems for you. As part of this program, you will have access to courses* that cover every aspect of premed and getting into medical school (*Each course contains hours of high-impact teaching).
Courses include the following key areas, but they are not limited to them:
- The 5 Pillars of Studying Less & Getting Better Grades - A complete system for studying smart that will reduce your stress and transform you into an efficient, independent and completely unstoppable student. Even works in Med School!
How to Dominate Premed - Around 40% of all applicants will gain acceptance to med school. One big reason is because premeds rely on superficial, questionable advice before applying. This course helps you take charge of your med school future and ensures you will take full advantage of every year of college before you apply. It will give you a comprehensive masterplan to become the perfect premed and wow those admissions committees.
- How to Dominate the MCAT Without an Expensive Prep Class - I got sick of seeing overpriced and underwhelming MCAT prep classes so I developed the ultimate independent MCAT studying system for a fraction of the price. This course will provide you with an efficient, proven system to properly prepare for the MCAT and score in the 95th percentile, which in turn will help you secure a spot in med school.
- How to Get Impactful Letters of Recommendation - This provides you with a strategy to get impactful letters of recommendation - not just average LORs - the type that will really be a major difference maker in helping you get a spot at one of your top choice med schools. You need great letters of recommendation to stand out from the competition and this course will show you when and how to secure them.
- How to Dominate the Med School Application - So many premeds get tripped up by the application. It’s your opportunity to shine, sell yourself and showcase all of your best accomplishments, yet so many students miss out and neglect this chance. This course will show you how to properly sell yourself on the application and eliminate any confusion about it.
- How to Dominate the Personal Statement - The personal statement is your chance to share your unique story with the admissions committee and stand out from the crowd. Yet it can be a major source of stress, especially when you don’t have guidance or a framework to rely on. This course goes in depth into the personal statement and shows you how to find your personal theme and story, structure it, overcome writer’s block, things to avoid and much more.
- How to Dominate the Med School Interview - The interview is one of the final steps before you seal the deal and get admission, but it trips a lot of premeds up. It can be intimidating when there’s so much on the line, but after this course you will be a med school interview superstar. It covers everything you could ever need to know about the interview, from making a strong first impression, dominating the MMI and more.
Bi-weekly Live Group Coaching Sessions
My courses alone are more than enough to make you a top premed and get you into medical school. But, I want to make sure that you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED and that you are EXECUTING your plan so I will be hosting live, monthly coaching sessions to keep you accountable and on track with your goals.
- Deep Dive Into Real-World Examples - In these sessions, we will deep-dive into program members’ activities, premed plans, personal statements and applications, giving you the opportunity to see a large sample of real-life examples and to learn high-level strategy direct from me.
- Coaching From Me Every Time - I would like to reiterate that these coaching sessions are ALL lead by me, Dr. Andre Pinesett. This is not one of those programs where you are working with some underling coach that you have never heard of and who has minimal mentorship and advising experience. You get the real deal, EVERY TIME!
- Included with the TPT - Coaching of any kind is expensive, that’s a fact, especially for med school admissions and premed support. This coaching would normally cost $400 per hour, but this valuable service is included with the program at a price that any premed can afford. And although it’s group coaching, I promise you will be able to ask any questions you have and get them answered, even if I have to stay longer than usual.
Weekly Lectures on Requested Topics
On top of the coaching sessions, new lectures will be released every week to help transform you into an admissions expert. Topics will be updated based on the specific questions you have or obstacles you are facing. This will turn you into a premed admissions expert! You will know more than your classmates, and even more than most advisors!
An Exclusive, INFORMED and POSITIVE Community
I have a zero-tolerance policy for trolls! I set the tone for our TPT community and lead by example. The TPT group culture is one where everyone is encouraged to be truthful and blunt with each other. With that said, it is never about convincing students they can’t get into medical school, it is about creating clarity on what is lacking and what needs to be done to get competitive and gain acceptance. Having a group of supportive, like-minded students is invaluable in the harsh premed world.
What premed is like after this program:
- This program contains all my expertise from over 15 years of working with premeds and organizes it into easy to follow, on-demand modules which means you won’t need to pay thousands of dollars for a premed advisor or spend hours and hours on premed forums.
- You won’t need to search the internet endlessly, only to find vague, questionable answers because you will have an exact plan for success and will know exactly how to execute it to perfection which mean you can save yourself a bunch of time and energy and be confident you are on the right track.
- You’ll have a significantly better understanding of admissions than any of your friends which means you won’t feel the need to compare yourself to others or jump from activity to activity because “everyone’s doing it”, instead you will be able to blaze your own uniquely meaningful path to med school.
- You will avoid costly mistakes and missteps because you will have the luxury of learning from the experiences of the thousands of students I’ve worked with so you will avoid the common errors and pitfalls that cost many premeds med school admission.
- You’ll have a pre-med resume full of exceptional achievements that make you a superstar med school candidate, but just as importantly also have helped you build the knowledge, skills and experience you will need to create your dream medical career (physician scientist, clinical educator, healthcare admin and so on).
This is your chance to take charge of your medical school future, don’t let it pass you by. Enroll now and let’s get that white coat!ENROLL NOW! (Save $200)
So how much does this all cost?
For the real, accurate value of the Total Premed Transformation, I could easily charge $3000-$5000 like many med school admissions counseling services do, plus hundreds per hour in personal coaching fees.
But I HATE how they rip students off and provide such little value for so much money.
I’m here to provide unprecedented access to life changing study systems and personal coaching for premeds of all backgrounds and ability levels.
So your cost is just $19/month after a small initiation fee!
$19/m will give you full access to The TPT and all the game changing resources, personal support, motivation, coaching, and tools you will ever need to get into med school.
It’s just $19 to get on the path to securing your spot in med school. I promise that if you stick with what I’m providing here, if you apply it and listen to my advice, that you’re going to land a spot in an American med school -- very likely at your top choice.
So no more empty promises from YouTube posers who couldn’t really help you get admission to med school if their life depended on it!
It’s time for the real deal - you aren’t going to find these transformative tools ANYWHERE else, especially at this outrageously low price.
It’s all here for YOU, to help you dominate every step of the often tricky and challenging path to med school.
Register for the TPT now and get everything you need to secure your spot in med school. See you inside!
Don’t take my word for it, check out what my students’ have said:
The Total Premed Transformation (TPT)
EVERYTHING you need dominate every facet of premed, and get into the medical school of your dreams!
- The 5 Pillars of Studying Less & Getting Better Grades
- How to Dominate Premed: The Definitive Guide
- How to Dominate the MCAT Without an Expensive Prep Class
- How to Get Impactful Letters of Recommendation
- How to Dominate the Med School Application
- How to Dominate the Personal Statement
- How to Dominate the CASPer
- How to Dominate the Med School Interview
- Bi-weekly Live Group Coaching Sessions
- Weekly Lectures on Requested Topics
- Positive Premed Community
THE MOST AFFORDABLE AND POWERFUL PREMED COACHING ON THE PLANET!
$599 Initiation + $19/m
$399 Initiation + $19/m